Hi Mom !

I found out my Mom reads my blog, so I am doing this one in her honor--Hi Mom! 

Linda came home from the hospital a day early, she only stayed two nights after having a new knee put in.  The staff said she was the "star patient" because she was very up to date on what they were doing and was really getting her legs back quickly.  She walked and did steps the day after surgery--pretty darn good in my opinion.

Although we have only been home one full day, she is progressing well.  After her physical therapy (PT) today she was walking around the house without her walker.  Just like taking a diaper off a kid, they have to run off to show off a little.  We have a one hour PT session on Friday and four days next week,  I think her walker will be gone by late next week.  The pain is slowly going out of the leg, we use ice quite a bit to take care of the swelling and it is really helping.

Buck, Linda's brother will be in town next week making a furniture delivery.  So, we will have some company to entertain and I think she wants to be rid of the walker by then.  I and think she will.

I have been keeping up with work, so I will not be completely buried upon return.   The patent I have worked on the last couple of years has published and that was an exciting event as well.   The patent covers some work that was done with modifying the pH of chemistry solution used in the manufacture of tissue paper.  If you are interested, I can send you a copy, just leave a message.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joseph Ford III is a Wonderful Man

Enough!

First Time Ever?