Almost

The kitchen work is almost done.  I need to paint two window frames, crown molding and two door frames and install the lighting in the cabinets. A couple of hours should do it all.    Wow, what a change in looks! From old country over the top decorations  to new world in a couple of years.   In these pictures, we are looking at the same corner.  The old kitchen is staged for the sales brochure by the previous owners.  I staged the new one to look "normal"


 
The only pieces we kept from the previous kitchen were the garbage disposal and frig.  The rest is basically new or completed refurbished. We are pretty happy with the turn out.   I will get a panorama shot in the blog was soon as we get the trim finished. 
 
I did run this week!!! The weather was cool and looked like rain was coming over the hill, so I ran on the gym's 1/11 mile track. I really need to get outside and on the track.  I felt strong and had a pretty good workout.   I was trying out some 6 ounce Under Armour ultra light shoes.  They are light, but tended to move around on my foot too much and were going to be a blister.  So I switched back to my New Balance old reliables and did not blister. I also lost my heart beat sender and was without any electronic support!!!  I have a spare I need to learn how to use and will have the electronically hooked up next session, which should be today.  Although it is raining like crazy right now.     
 
Today is second day after running, and the soreness is light in the legs.  The hips are the worst, but I did not have any injuries out of the chute and will get in some running today, albeit indoors.  Track season has officially made it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joseph Ford III is a Wonderful Man

Enough!

District Qualifier